Lensabl – An Honest Brand Review
The kind folks over at Honest Brand Reviews have released their 2021 honest review of Lensabl. Check out the overview and link to the full review below!
Andy Bilinsky and Mike Rahimzadeh founded Lensabl in 2016 with the mission to provide an easier and more convenient way for customers to buy glasses and contacts.
They’ve proven to consumers that there’s no need to pay high retail prices to get a prescription or pick out frames. When customers buy from Lensabl, they save an average of 70% of what they’d spend at an optician.
Next up in this Lensabl eyewear review are the pros and cons of the brand.
- A wide selection of lenses available including Digital HD Progressive and Computer lenses
- Customers can get a prescription and pick out frames from home
- Customers save an average of 70% compared to other brands
- Every day and designer frames available
- All lenses include blue-light protection, anti-reflective and anti-scratch coating, and 100% UV protection
- Partnered with tech-forward Bose and Spectacles sunglasses
- Helpful and efficient lens selection process
- Payment options with affirm
- Can be reimbursed by your insurance provider
- Free ground shipping
- International shipping available
Lensabl’s glasses and sunglasses collections have a frame to suit every face while also offering contact lenses, lens replacement, and eye exams.
Lensabl has packaged your lengthy, pricy, and sometimes annoying trip to the eye doctor into a friendly, quick, and affordable online experience.
For a bonus, you also have the option to make interest-free payments with affirm. Next up in this Lensabl eyewear review is a breakdown of their bestselling eyewear.
The full review can be found here: https://www.honestbrandreviews.com/reviews/lensabl-eyewear-review/